Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA B!!!!!



I just love this woman!!! Her birthday was yesterday on March 29th, and I am so grateful that she is my mom. She always gives me the best advice, she is always there to help me out with my kids, loves me and my little family endlessly, she is such a great example of how to be christlike, she helps me be a better person, she has been there for me everytime I have needed her help with anything, and I could go on and on. Next to Ben she is my best friend. I love her so much and hope she had a wonderful birthday.


(i love to see my cute parents holding hands, it think it's adorable)



1 comments:

Sara Lou said...

Hey Whit! I haven't forgotten about you and the request for St George pics. Yesterday was crazy with many things to get done and then in the evening Bob took the camera to his night class so I wasn't able to download but I will get those to you! See you later today! :)