Saturday, March 6, 2010

The other night Ben was getting Mason ready for bed and I walked into his room and I thought there was a doll on the bed . . . . nope . . . it was little Lu. I totally thought she was just one of Samantha's baby dolls.
Then Samantha saw me taking a picture and had to jump in. Any excuse to get her picture taken, and especially with Luelle.

Samantha let me borrow her purse since a mean man stole mine.
Wasn't that nice of her?!
She said I can use it for a little bit, and keep whatever I want in it.
I really should have taken Luella to a studio to get her pictures taken by now, but seriously I have no time. And I don't want to haul 3 kids around to get 1 kids picture taken.
Luella is 4 months and she is getting so big and so fun. She is cooing and making cute little noises to let us know that she is there. She loves to suck on her thumb or just her fist. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of eating from a spoon. I've tried it a handful of times, but she just screams her head off. We'll have to work on that one. She is just such a pleasant baby, and getting to be more and more interactive with us. It is tons of fun!!!
I really wanted a picture with Lu wearing this cute little cherry outfit. Samantha wore it when she was a baby and Luella was almost too big for it, so this was my only chance to get her picture in it; before she was too big. ( Samantha saw a picture of herself in this outfit and thought it was Luella. See they really do look alike)
She looked to dang cute!!!! I can't believe how much she looks like Sam. They each have their own look, but they sure do look similar.
I just can't get over that cute little smile.
Here she is just sucking away at that thumb. I love it!!!
Some random things that have been going on at our house . . . . .
Samantha went over to a friends house to play before school the other day. This friend lives about 4 blocks away. Ben dropped her off and then about 1 hour later she came running up the front steps. I then got a call wondering if Sam was home? She had run home (the 4 blocks) and not told anyone that she was leaving. Naughty!!! We had a big long talk about that one.
I love watching Samantha and Mason play and interact together. They were going outside at my moms house and wanted to take their shoes off to go out. Mason was having a hard time getting his shoes and socks off. Samantha came over to help him and as she was helping him she said "Hakuna Matata Mace, that means no worries!"
Seriously sometimes they are just so funny.
I got a bit mad at the kids the other day for not listening to me and I said that if they disobeyed me I was going to give them a smack so hard on the bum. (don't worry I didn't smack them) The only thing Mason got out of that was the "I'm going to smack you so hard" so then if he didn't like what I was saying to him, that is what he would say to me "I'm going to smack you so hard mom" I really should watch what I say.
The kids have been a bit sassy and it was getting a bit old. I warned them several times, and I told both of them that if it happened again I was going to put 1 drop of tabasco sauce on their tongue. They got the warning and they sassed me again, so I got out the tabasco sauce and got them each one drop. Mason took it like a man, he just asked for a drink. Samantha on the other hand really cried about it. She kept saying that the taste wouldn't go away, but hopefully it taught her something. Especially since I told them that was going to be the new punishment for sassing mom and for talking naughty to eachother.
There is never a dull moment at our house. It is such a crazy life, but I really do love it (most of the time)!!!

0 comments: