Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I GUESS I REALLY DO NEED A DAYPLANNER

So, I woke up in a scurry because I needed to get to a doctor's appointment by 9am. It takes a bit longer to get places now with 3, so I can use all the minutes I can get.
I hurried as fast as I could and got all the way there. Got up to the dest, told them that Luella and Mason were here to see the Dr. What? They aren't on your schedule? You mean that their appointment isn't until NEXT TUESDAY . . . I AM A WEEK EARLY?


How is that for a start to the day?!

Then we went down to provo to pick up some meat and get some ice cream at the grocery store.
What, the ice cream machine is broken? It will be broken all day? Did you know that we came from DRAPER to have your ice cream? Well, I guess we will have to settle for monkey bars.


Seriously that is about how the day started and ended. It's one of those day's that you almost wish you would have stayed in bed.

The only good thing about the day was that my sister Jessica called and had me come down and do a work out video with her. (granted it was 10pm and I stayed down there and chatted til 12) It was just a good thing to get out and chat with adults and have a little bit of Whitney time.

0 comments: