Monday, March 15, 2010

BABY BURRITO GONE BAD

Every night when we put Luella to bed, we burrito style wrap her. It works perfect, so perfect that she sleeps all night long. This morning around 9 when I still wastn't hearing a single thing from her room, I went in to see if she was still sleeping or just laying quietly. This is what I found . . . .


She had shimmied (the wrong way) out of her burrito.

The blanket was completely over her head.

Lucky that she was ok.

Funny that it didn't even bother her one bit, she wasn't crying or anything.

She was just waving her hands in the air.

Once I uncovered her and she realized it was morning she was pretty happy.

As most mornings she gave me a huge grin!


I love going and getting her out of bed in the morning.

Wouldn't you love to see this beautiful, happy face every morning?!


Really I am so dang lucky, this is the temperment of my baby Lu almost all the time. Her head was totally covered with a blanket and she didn't even make a peep.


Thank goodness for my easy, mellow, heaven sent baby. She is so much fun!





0 comments: