Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SHOULDA, COULDA, WOULDA

So I am heading off to bed, but I just wanted to tell how funny. After Ben got home from the McDonalds, and had sold the phone for 60$ I noticed that I had 3 new emails. They were all wondering and interested in buying the phone. But the funny thing was one of the emails said that they would be willing to pay up to 110$.

You have to be kidding me. I'm sure someone can go out and buy a brand new phone for that much. But when I told Ben what the email said he just laughed and told me that we should have held out.

Isn't that the truth about alot of things. The best isn't always first. Sometimes it is better to hold out and see what is yet to come. We both were just shocked that there was so much interest in the phone. But we didn't pay anything for it, so 60$ was a great deal for us!!!

(I have answered all my emails and text messages regarding the phone and I have marked it as SOLD on KSL so hopefully I won't be getting any more random calls or messages)

0 comments: