Thursday, February 4, 2010

Luella 3 months





















I can't believe Luella is already 3 months. She has changed so much and I wish now that I had taken more pictures of the "newborn" phase. It's just too bad that right after you have them you aren't always your best self, at least I'm not. I try to put myself back together as quickly as possible, but it doesn't happen over night.

Luella at 3 months . . . .


Sleeps awesome (better than Sam and Mason and they were both great sleepers) She goes to bed around 9 or 9:30 and sleeps til around 9. If that isn't awesome then I don't know what is.


I love the little noises she makes, but one of my favorite is her little cry right before she is really going to cry. It almost sounds like a little kitty cat. It is quiet and just so darling.



She is smiling like crazy. But not only is she smiling at everyone she sees, she is smiling at herself. I've been holding her up to the mirror to see herself, and again and again she smiles back at the cute little girl in the mirror.


Lu is such an easy going baby. Samantha picks her up and plays with her, Mason mauls her with his love, Mom leaves her in the swing (sometimes for a while) and she just takes it.

I love getting her up in the morning and kissing her cold cheeks. Smelling that baby smell on her head, cheeks and neck. The baby smell is one of my favorite things about her. I love when I go to kiss her cheek and she turns her head (as if thers is food near) and I end up kissing her mouth. She's always pulling a quick one on me.


She is starting or trying to giggle. When I change her clothes and pull her arms out of the sleeves it must tickle her a bit, cause she tries to get some giggles out. Then I continue to tickle her belly, under her arms and I love how she tries to giggle but it is still just kinda a little giggle/grunt. Gotta love it.

0 comments: