Thursday, February 18, 2010

BEFORE AND AFTER

I got this really cute hat and onsie outfit the other day. It is so dang cute, the hat is zebra and there is a cute zebra on the pink onsie. So I got home and tried it on my little Lu before she went to bed. Well, sad enough the hat didn't fit. It is a 3-6 month hat, but it didn't fit my little lady. So when something doesn't work, you make it work.
I turned this cute little hat into . . . .
this totally adorable flower bow!!!!!

I didn't have a black head band to go with it so I quick whipped one up.
I tried to take a top picture of the bow, but Luella was trying to look at me
as I was taking the picture.



So seriously, I think that this little outfit is so cute, and even cute since now the hat that didn't work now works and is so cute. I love the feeling of taking something and changing it into something even better. I love seeing the end result!!!
And I just think this little girl is the cutest!!!

1 comments:

emily said...

Whitney I even think the bow is cuter than the hat! Nice work. She is just adorable :)