Saturday, January 30, 2010

what could be better . . . . . ?

Ben and I had a fun date night with his family. We went to Macaroni Grill and a movie. (happy belated anniversary Jim and Jo) We went and saw "When In Rome". It was such a cute flick, there were some really cute and funny parts. I would see it again. But before we got to the movie our awesome sitter text me a question and I thought I'd just call her. Ben asked while it was dialing "do you think the kids are in bed?" well of course Sadie is awesome!
She asked how to get the apple tv working with movies other than disney, and then I asked her if the kids were in bed. Well, like I said . . . of course. She really is a great sitter.

So with that said, what could be better?

We got home late and I drove our sitter home and I was gathering my stuff to head to bed. I always pop into the kids rooms before I go to bed and check in on them. Especially after I don't put them to bed, cause I miss them. (even after such a short time) So I popped in, and they were all sound asleep. They all looked so peaceful.
That is the answer to my question. What could be better? Nothing is better than sleeping babies. I love peaking in on them and watching their chest rise and fall as they breath. Seeng them all cozy and curled up in their beds. Sometimes laying in the opposite direction that they were put in their bed, but totally and completely out. I could just sit and watch. Just sit and watch them sleep and do nothing. There is something really great about it. Weird right?! I just love it. Peaceful sleeping babies!!!

0 comments: