Monday, January 11, 2010

CAUGHT RED HANDED

Isn't it funny when you catch your kids doingsomething you know they shouldn't be doing. First of all they are usually away in another room, trying to be really quiet, and when they get caught . . . . they are kinda embarrassed.
Well, isn't it even funnier when it isn't your kids you catch, but your 29 year old husband!!! Well, Ben and I are really trying to be good and healthy and get in shape. It is definately hard work getting the body back that you know is in there somewhere after having a baby. So I need all the help I can get. Well, Ben is also working really hard. Going to the gym, eating healthy, and cutting out some things that do nothing for us; like soda.
Ben got home from a movie and went downstairs for a bit. I was in the kitchen and the house was pretty quiet. All of a sudden I heard the sound of a can popping open and the fizz being let out. I went over to the stairs and Ben was right there waiting for me. He pretended like he hadn't done anything, and I asked if he was drinking his soda. He tried to hid it for a minute, and then admitted to it. He told me that the moment that he popped the lid, he thought "I bet Whitney can hear this!"
Well, I am not a controling wife, just trying to help him out like I want him to help me out. I just thought it was so cute. It was more fun catching Ben doing something he shouldn't be than it is sometimes catching Samantha or Mason. You gotta love my Benji!!!

2 comments:

the Eggett's said...

ha! How funny! Sounds like something Jake would do!

bathroom lights said...

Your blog is so cute!