Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Cute Girls

I just love my girls!!!!! Just a few fun pictures and updates on what's been going on.


Luella takes a binki and I LOVE IT!!!!! All of my kids have been binki
babies and it is just great. But it is so dang cute when she can't find her
binki or it has fallen out and she finds her hands. She just
goes crazy sucking. It is the cutest thing to see and even cuter to
listen to.
Samantha is my big helper. She is always wanting to feed
Luella, hold Luella, rock her, everything.
But she especially loves getting her picture taken with
Luella. She always reminds me that babies need lots of
love and hugs and kisses.

Sam has been asking to do the dishes!!!!!!!!! I wonder how long
that one will last. I might as well take advantage of it while I can.
So she loves to take a stool over to the sink and wash away.
Here we are . . . she is washing and I am loading.

Luella is getting to be so fun. She is smiling, and making noises (like she is trying to tell you something), she recognizes our voices. She even tried to giggle the other night when I was getting her into her jams. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Ang said...

They look just like each other! So cute!

Jessika said...

Your girls are adorable! What an awesome family you two have! Miss you guys!