Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sledding w/ Cousins







My brother Taylor and his 2 boys Stillman and Bridger invited us to go sledding. Of course my kids were all over it, so we dropped Lu off with Grandma B for a bit and headed over to Bywater Park. At first none of the kids were that sure about it. The snow had turned into a big patch of ice. But once we sent them down and went down with them they loved it. Samantha screamed the first time she went down with Ben, but then she couldn't get enough. Mason got to the point where he had had it. He started to walk to the car by himself. He was cold and done.
On the way home Ben said that he was surprised that I went down the hill. I'm not a wuss, of course I went down the hill. (even though there isn't a picture of me on the sled)
It was such a great thing to have Ben home with us for the day and go have a Saturday Adventure. Those were always my favorite things as a kid. Saturday Adventures with my brothers, sisters and mom and dad!!!!


1 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Wow blogging queen! Quite the update. Your kids are so cute! loved the Bebe story. YOU look great! little miss I just pushed my third baby out!