Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our little Night Owl

Mason doesn't always go right to bed when we lay him down. Unlike Samantha who hits the pillow and is basically out, he likes to stay up in his room playing with his "things" (his toys and little trinkits), organizing his clothes or just not going to bed. Ben and I put them both to bed at the same time and we went down to watch a movie. When I came up the stairs this is what I found in the hallway. I'm not quite sure what he was doing but I do know that he got so tired he couldn't make it 10 more feet back into his bed. So I picked up my not so little toddler boy and took hi back into his bed. And when I got into his room I found that he had put bunches of his clothes, shoes, toys and diapers in a basket and box right next to his bed. He loves to have his "things" close to him when he goes to sleep so noone takes it. Even though Mason isn't always a happy camper, he is still and will always be my little boyfriend. Everytime I say "I love you" he will repeat the " I love you alot. I love you more. I love you forever. I love you forever and ever. I love you for always" It just melts my heart everytime!






1 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Good thing you wrote this one down! Aren't kids that age just too hilarious!?

by the way, I am loving all of these posts! I feel like even though I never get to see you, I feel updated on your life. We are coming out to Utah for Ben's wedding in April so we should get together and catch up. Hope all is well!