Thursday, January 21, 2010

SaVE My houSE

I have come to understand what people mean when they say that boys are destructive!!!! My little Mason is only almost 3 and I can barely keep up with his energy and enthusiasm, especially when it comes to being wild and crazy in my house. Today Sam came running up the stairs telling me that he had broken the glass by the window. Well, it was the tile ledge that was at the bottom of the window. Yes indeed, he had hit it with something and knocked a good piece right out. Seriously, are you kidding me?!!!
Then there is the ball issue. Not just basketballs, if only. No, any kind of ball. Actually anything that he can throw. We put a basketball standard in his room so he could play anytime rain or shine. But, the problem is that he has brought his game from his room to the hallway (throwing a football from one end of the hallway to the other, he's got a pretty good little arm), and from the hallway to the kitchen where he will either, dribble, bounce, throw or drop kick any sort of ball. So if you can imagine a little 3 year old with pretty good, or DANG good hand, eye and foot coordination, well, let's just say that all day long I ask hime to stop. Today he was throwing a ball at a picture on the wall, drop kicking it onto and over the counter, and just being a boy.
I just need the weather to get better so that my house will survive this little boy. (or maybe just so that I will survive) We have a hoop out in the back and he loves it, but it needs to get warmer so that he can stay out there longer, maybe even all day long!
I love my little Mace, but he is going to be the end of me and my patience. So if anyone has any extra patience, send it my way . . . . I am in desperate need!!!!!!

0 comments: