Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sister's GNO


This is my sister in law Rebecca, and she is so great. She put together a way fun GNO for all the sisters to hang out, chat, eat some yummy treats, and exchange ideas for holiday gifts. And that is exactly what we did. It was such a blast to just be with everyone (but we did miss my sister Heather and my mom Becky . . . . they were both in Ohio having their own way fun Girl Time), and stay late and just laugh and talk. It is amazing how many subjects we girls can go through! One to the next in just one breath, I love it.
Thanks for the great time Rebecca, we need to do it more often. Love you!!!

5 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

How fun for you guys to get together. Whitney, I'm so glad you got back in the habit of blogging!

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

Whitney Thanks so much for always being so kind when possbily just possibly those people (me) dont deserve it. I can always look to you when I need a lesson on how to treat people with kindness and love. Really you rock and I couldnt ask for a better sister in law. Love you so much and your little family. Thanks for the post by the way. It touches my heart.

The Ferguson Five said...

Even though Megan and I aren't official "sisters" with the Ballstaedt Sisters...we feel like sisters with you guys, even though we are cousins. Wish we could have been there! When is our next BS Reunion? I think it's our turn to plan! I need your address to send you a Christmas Card- as well as the rest of your family! Hope you're doing well! Love, Erin :)

Abi said...

I love GNOs they are the best. I love doing that with my sisters when they come into town. I want to do that as cousins one time when I come into town. that would be fun.

Abi said...

by the way I have a card for you and your sisters.. but no address. I need your email. happy bday last month! I was thinking about you on your bid day!