Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben

Happy Birthday babe!
I just have to give a huge shout out to my amazing husband and best friend.
Today is his birthday and the day is almost over, but I wanted to wish him a huge public
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I hope he had a great day. He took the day off and I took the kids with me so he could have some rest and relaxation. (since that is so hard to do with two kids always climbing on him) Then I got a sitter and Ben and I headed out. Did a little birthday shopping and just hung out. It was so nice just to be with him and not have to hurry.
His mom had us over last night and tonight for dinner. And he didn't want cake tonight. just cake batter ice cream( his very favorite with grahm crackers and rasberries) so off we went with Joanne, Jim, Marse and Lance. It was way fun
Ben is such a great hubby and dad. He does so much for me and our family and we love him for it. His kids adore him more than anything else. He is so great and I just hope you had an awesome day babe, you deserve it.
I love you!!! and Happy Birthday!!!






5 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Just out blog stalking when I should be working on work emails.....I've always loved those Rich kiddos. So glad Ben got such a cutie and hottie for a wife! Happy Birthday Ben

Posh Ideas said...

Ben Happy Birthday!
Whit- Thanks for the shopping today we need to go again soon and we'll get lunch in too!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Benni Wenny Boo Boo!! :)

Nicole M said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! Hope it was a great celebration. Great to see you guys on Sunday.

Jason said...

Hey man Happy B-day