Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Thankful For . . . . .

Well, if you can guess . . . . I'm thankful for my family!
I read my cousin Amber's blog and she is doing a month of things she is greatful for, and she chalggenged others to do the same. To tell you the truth I think it is great. I really should think more about the things I am thankful for.
I love my little family so much. Ben is such a great dad and husband, and Sam and Mason really do love him. Mason and Samantha are so different and unique. Samantha tells me she loves me all the time, and Mason is a little snuggler (for the most part).
Samantha and I were sitting having some quiet time while Mason is napping and I just sat holding her and hugging her. I love to sit and hug and hold my kids, they are so precious. It reminds me to keep trying to be the best mommy I can be to them!

1 comments:

Tyson and Marie said...

That's such a cute picture! Happy Birthday Ben! I hope you had fun celebrating;)