Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Thankful For . . . .

I'm thankful for 2 things today, partly because I skipped yesterday.

I'm thankful for date nights! Ben and I are with our kids ALL THE TIME!!!!! So when we have the chance to leave them with a sitter (which is usually once a weekend, you can imagine that Ben's poor wallet is always empty at the end of the week), we take the opportunity. It is so nice to go out to eat and not have to worry about Mason throwing french fries across the room, and Samantha eating all of the sugar packets. To be able to just sit and talk or not talk is such a nice break. Ben and I went out tonight and it was a great break. Thanks babe for forking out the money every weekend so that we can have a little Ben and Whitney time, I love you!!!!!
I'm so thankful for Hair Salons!!!!! Even though I admit it has been a while since I've been ( I just do it myself, cause it is that much easier with two kids). But today I got a little adventurous and don't know what I was thinking. I colored my sister in law Tiffany's hair today and I had a bunch of extra color, so of course I thought, let's put it to good use. I started foiling my very own hair. The second I started with that first foil, I thought I shouldn't have started. Then, after I rinsed it out, I immediately thought how great it is to go to a salon and get your hair done, and not do it yourself. My hair didn't turn out bad, even though I might just cover it up with some brown, but I just love going and getting my hair done by someone other than me!



1 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so funny! I'm thankful for YOU! You are the only one that has ever done my hair to PERFECTIONE!!! I love it every single time! You're the best Whit!