Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Thankful For . . . .

Well, I won't put pictures on this post because I have a lot to catch up on, so . . . . . . .
LET THE THANKFULNESS BEGIN!!!
Mondy Nov. 10th
I am thankful that gas prices are at a great low. We were on our way heading down to St. George and California to Disneyland. That made the trip all that much better. I'm thankful not all my monies go into gas for my car.
Tuesday Nov. 11th
Today I am thankful for my cute neice Martha Ann Chrisman. She turns 2 today and lives in Ohio. She is such a sweet little thing. I called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she got on the phone and said "Hi Whitney" and told me it was her birthday. I love her, and am thankful she is part of our family.
Wednesday Nov. 12th
I'm thankful for Disneyland. We went and took Samantha and it was such a magical place, for all of us. She went on most of the big rides with us, and was just so excited to see everything. I hadn't been since I was about 9 yrs old, and it is just great to go somewhere where you can let go and act like a child. It was the greatest thing to experience with Samantha and Ben.
Thursday Nov. 13th
I am so thankful for my brothers and sisters and parents! I love them all so much and am thankful every time they help me out with my kids. Jessica and Spencer and Hilary have Mason this week while we are gone, and it is the nicest thing to know that he is in such great hands. I just love that they love my kids to take them for a bit.
Friday Nov. 14th
Today I am missing my baby Mason. He has been with my sisters for the week. I am so thankful for him. I was sad when I found out I was having a boy and not a girl, but after I had Mason, I instantly fell in love. He is my little bugs, and I love him. I missed him while we were gone and it was great when he got down to St. George with us.
I am also thankful for Bobby and Sara for bringing him down with them. They are so great and Mason kept saying "bobby" on the way down and when they tried to get him to say Sara he would say "bobby" again. Thanks so much for bringing me my "precious cargo"!!!
Saturday Nov. 15th
I'm thankful for my health!
Today Tif and I took a great run while we were in George and it was awesome. It is nice to go and work out and have someone to work out with. (Tif I am totally thankful for you!!! I love you so much and had such a blast this week. I'm thankful you are in my life.) When I take my kids to the gym Samantha asks what I am doing and and I tell her I am going to exercise so my body can be healthy and so I can take care of my family. Well, I am thankful that I have such a healthy body. I love taking exceptional care of myself because it really does pay off. The better care I take of myself then the better care I can take of my kids and Ben. I just love how I feel when I am being healthy, in every aspect!!!
Sunday Nov. 16th
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE!!!
I am thankful for my Ben every single day and every minute of every day. But especially today, after a long trip, I am thankful for him and his help. Ben makes all of everything possible for Samantha, Mason and Me. I don't let him know enough, but Benji I am so thankful for you. You are an incredible husband and dad.
We wives every where need to let our husbands know how thankful we are for what they do for us. Every wife who reads this blog . . . . . let's make a better conscious effort to give our husbands a little more credit, a little more slack, a little more love, a little more time for themselves, let them know how much we love and appreciate them . . . . . because truth betold . . . . . the 2 things that I cherish and love the most ( my Sam and Mason) I wouldn't have without Ben. He has helped me become the mother, wife and person that I am, and I am thankful for that. Husbands have such a hard job of being the providers, the priesthood holders, the protector and everything else, that I am so grateful I don't have the responsibilities that they have. Husbands do so much that they deserve probably alot more than they get.
Sorry for the bla, bla bla, but I just think that we all need to let our husbands know how thankful we really are. I am so thankful for all that Ben does. He does all of his jobs and even some of mine that I don't want to do or don't make it to. Ben you are the best, I love you.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely post! I'm thankful for YOU too! I never get tired of playing! Loves!

Melanie Bingham said...

Amen! I think I said that on my last comment, but it's true I love reading your posts and I totally agree.