Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Thankful For . . . .


You guessed it! I am thankful for snow. . . . and let me explain why. Even though I hate driving in it and I don't love being cold. I woke up this morning and saw it snowed. I went into my kids rooms and opened thier blinds and both of them were mesmerized. They loved it so much. Samantha couldn't stop talking about it all through breakfast and Mason just wanted to stand at his window and point and mumble or more like grunt. So, for that reason I am thankful for snow. Anything that makes my kids that happy, and shows them a bit of nature (and makes them stare in amazement) I am thankful for. I love to see their faces when they see something amazing, I really makes me happy.
( I also love to snuggle up in my warm house when it is cold outside, it is one of my favorite things to do.)

1 comments:

Nicole M said...

Whitney, I'm thankful for snow too!! It's my favorite and has been so pretty outside.