Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How is it that babies, or maybe just my baby Lu can manage to poop up the back of her diaper and out the back of her pants? I can't figure it out, when I change it, there is absolutley nothing in the front. This has happened at least 3 Xs in the last 2 days. But today was the funniest. I had just fed her lunch and we were still sitting at the table, Ben called and we were chatting away. I thought something smelled a little off, but when you have 2 kids in diapers it doesn't really faze me. SO I'm sitting talking and Mason is playing with some toys. Luella is bnouuncing up and down in her high chair and when the smell really starts to get to me, I get up and realize that the poop is coming up and out the back of her diaper. SERIOUSLY GROSS!!!! I quickly told Ben I had to go and Mason and I headed to the bathroom to strip her down. The funny part is when we got in there Mason didn't even miss a beat, he just told me "Mom I'll turn on the tub" Obviously this is not our first rodeo. Mason has helped us clean her up the last couple days. Now it doesn't even really faze me when she has these blow outs, but it is still way disgusting. I'm so glad that I can't remember that part of my life!!!!!

0 comments: