Saturday, October 23, 2010

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Samantha was so excited when she came home from school last week with an invitation to a Halloween party for a boy in her class. She has seriously been counting down the days, and today she was counting down the hours and minutes til she got to go. The invitation was so cute, it said they would have a mini spook alley, road kill pizza, skeleton bones and other creepy treats. What a good mom to put on such a big party for a whole Kindergarten class. Samantha was going to dress up as Tinkerbell, but then she saw her witch costume and she couldn't resist. She wore this last year, and possibly the year before that. It is such a cute costume, and she looks so adorable in it.

Every time I say that I'm getting out my camera to take pictures, Mason wants to be in the picture and then wants to see what the picture looked like on the camera. They look so cute here, like best friends!



We couldn't forget our little Lu Lu. Samantha and Mason, but especially Samantha loves Luella.
I went and picked Sam up from the party and she was so excited to tell me what they did at the party. Pizza, gummy worms, marshmallows, spook alley, big bounce jump thing and tons more. So it wasn't much of a surprise when we were almost to our garage and Sam told me that her tummy hurt. But she was serious! I asked her if she was going to throw up, and I just got her out of the car and into the downstairs bathroom ASAP!!!! She made it to the bathroom, but not the toilet. Then I couldn't bear the sight or smell of it, so I called for Ben and he came in and cleaned it all up. We got her all cleaned up and upstairs to her bed to lay down. But that wasn't the only time this night that she threw up. Lets just say we did 2 loads of laundry to get all her linen clean so she could sleep in it tonight, and it is off her bed and I'll be putting it in the wash tomorrow morning. Poor thing.After the last time she threw up we got her in the tub, and that seemed to make her feel better. She was nervous about going back to bed since she had already thrown up twice in her bed. But I'm sure it was just the combination of food and bouncing in that jumping thing. So let's just hope that she doesn't have another accident in her bed, and that she is feeling better tomorrow. We are supposed to be having my family over for our 4th sunday dinner.

0 comments: