Wednesday, August 4, 2010

JUNE HIGHLIGHTS

June was gone before we knew it. Here are some more highlights of what was going on during the month. Samantha and Mason had fun doing their own thing at Grandma B's house. Mason had fun building a castle with Grandma and Samantha had fun playing hunry hippo. By the way doesn't Grandma look stylin with her cute new short due. I just love it!



For Father's Day I took the kids picture. Yes! I took the picture! Doesn't it look so darling. They all looked so cute, were smiling and I think it is one of the cutest pictures of the 3 of them.
Ben decided to put some of his motorcycles up for sale, so to get them ready he had to wash them. So of course he got his bikes out and the kids got their bikes out to wash.



Happy Father's Day! Ben is such an incredible dad, my kids adore him. He gets up early to go to work, works hard all day long and then comes home and works even harder with the kids. He is so patient and loving with them. He has such a special relationship with these 2 kids, they love their dad like no other. Mason is his little shadow. Anywhere that Ben is Mason is close by. And Samantha just wants to be close to him also. If she is scared at night, she only wants her dad to comfort her. That goes for both Sam and Mason. We love you so much dad!!!

This was the cutest little sight one night when I was checking on her before I went to bed. I had to take 2 pictures to really get the whole effect. I just can't get enough of this little girl!

0 comments: