Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to the Gym

So I haven't been able to go to the gym, that is until this morning. Now that Luella is 6 months I can take her to the kids care at the gym. I got the kids up and started getting them breakfast and then I was having second thoughts about going to the gym. Problem #1 it has been a really really long time since Sam and Mason have been and what if they don't like it? Problem #2 It will be right before Luella's nap and maybe she'll get tired and fussy and won't stay Problem #3 If we are there too long then Lu will miss her nap and then she will be off and grumpy the rest of the day So really all signs were pointing to not going. But I really did want to go. I want to get back into the habit of getting my kids in bed early, getting up and having breakfast and off to the gym at a decent hour. So we all loaded up and set off to the gym. We got there and it was like Sam and Mason had never left. They went right in and just started playing and having fun. I handed Luella off and headed out to work out. It was so great to have over an hour of just "Whitney" time, listening to music and focusing on my workout and just not thinking about anything. AWESOME!!!! So I got back to the kids care to pick my kids up and Sam and Mason were so excited to go. They brought me Luella and she was totally fine. She was more than fine, she had gotten tired (it was about nap time) and she had just fallen asleep. So all my fears of earlier, I was worried for nothing. So I will definately be back often, very often.

Just so you know, Luella taking a nap at the gym, this is just so typical of our little Lu. She is such a heaven sent baby. She just fits right into our family. She sleeps when she is needed, adapts awesome, and we all just love her! She really is my little piece of heaven here in our house!

1 comments:

the Eggett's said...

seriously, gym time is sacred. It is so nice to be able to put your kids in good hands, and have some alone time while getting some endorphins! it's the best!