Friday, September 25, 2009

School Pics

I was getting Samantha ready for the day, getting her hair done so cute, and remembered that it was school picture day. Well, at least Sam was looking so dang cute from the neck up. Oh wait, right when I finished putting the bow in her hair, she totally started throwing a fit about her hair. She wanted me to take the bow and the last ponytail out, and I insisted that she leave it in. (the bow and last ponytail was the part that made the whole dew cute). So once I realized that school pics were today, I decided to make a little deal with Samantha. I told her that if she would leave her hair how mommy had done it, then she could pick out her own outfit for school pictures. I think that was a very generous deal on my part, considering she might pick something pretty out there and non matching to wear.
Well, it could have been worse. She chose to wear her patent leather church shoes with some white ruffly socks, a black velvet skirt, and a black high school musical shirt (with a picture of the whole cast on it) So at least it all matched, it was just kind of random, for a school picture. But she looked so cute with her hair done, and I can't wait to see what the professional picture looks like. My mom taught me that you can't fight every battle, so just pick the ones that you really want to fight. Some are just not worth it.
(picture to follow when I download it on my other computer)

0 comments: