Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Park City

We headed up to the Park City Marriot for a night, just Ben and the kids and me. We had pizza, watched a movie and just hung out. We actually ALL slept in til 9:30 the next morning. I couldn't even believe it. But then we hung around the room eating breakfast and watching disney channel. Samantha was so impressed that Park City would have the same shows as we have on our TV at home. We then went down to the pool while there was some sunshine and swam and hung out in the hot tubs. Joanne and Marianne came up to meet us for lunch and go on the Alpine Slide. It worked out perfect, right after we finished our rides, it was a down poor.

Here we are all going up on the ski lift to ride the Alpine Slide
Ben took Sam down and she was less than thrilled. In fact, as we were getting ready to ride it she kept saying "Dad i'm going to throw up" She is so dramatic . . . reminds me of myself when I was little. Now I now what my parents had to deal with.


I took Mason and he had a blast. He probably could have gone with his dad ( who went alot faster than me) and had a lot more fun. I just love how adventurous he is.
So this is a really bad picture or myself. Remind me never to take a picture at a side angle . . . At least not while pregnant.



We told the kids that they could each pick one other ride after the slide. Mason chose the horses and Sam got to tag along for his turn.

Sam chose the trampoline where you are strapped in a harness. She had alot of fun and it was just fun to watch her watching us as she jumped.
I was telling Ben that these 2 kids are just really spoiled.
They have so many fun things that they get to go and do, I hope that they remember them when they get older.

0 comments: