Thursday, September 10, 2009

End of Summer Recap part 2 . . . .

Vegas or bust baby . . .
We went to Las Vegas with my sister Jessica and her husband Spencer. It was so much fun. These two are always up for fun. We did a whole lot of walking, which meant that I had to pee all the time. Seriously, every time we got somewhere new I had to find the bathroom. This baby must be sitting right on my blatter.
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, which was so tasty. Always good to find new restaraunts. We went to the Reef exhibit at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. That was awesome. There was so much to see. Mason and Sammi would love that. We saw the water show at the Bellagio, which Ben had never seen. I had actually done something before Ben . . it is a miracle.
And of course what is vegas without a little bit of gambling. We taught Jessica and Spencer how and we decided instead of going to see a show, we would hit up the 1$ tables. We stayed for a good 2-3 hours and it was a blast. We didn't make it big, but we had alot of fun!!!
Can't wait for our next trip with J and Spence.




This is totally late but Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! Tif is one of my best friends! She had a birthday on August 26th and I decided to throw her a little surprise dinner at my house. It was seriously the least I could do for someone who is always doing things for others. We have known eachother for over 6 years and become such great friends. We've shared many great moments together, been on tons of trips ( which are always a blast with this girl), cried together, laughed like crazy, and made awesome memories. I am so grateful that we have had kids around the same time. Our kids are a great way for us to stay connected!!!

I just love you Tif!


And now that Summer is over for the most part except for our Tuesday night Ben's BBQ Bonanza (until it gets too cold), it is good to get into fall and really start thinking about getting this baby here. We have converted Ben's office into the nursery and are almost done. (pictures to come upon completion) I am getting anxious and so are the kids. Mason tried to lift up my shirt the other day and told me he wanted to see the baby. Soon Mace, very soon.
We had one of our last weekends up at Bear Lake with the family, and it was so great. It is a place where we all get together and make great memories. Not to mention my kids just love it up there. They ask me all the time if we can go to Bear Lake. I'm glad they love it so much and they are at such a fun age to take up there because they just play and have fun with their cousins!!!
This summer has been tons of fun with family, friends, bbq's and some little trips. Can't wait til next summer what we can have more fun playing in the sun!!!





0 comments: