Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Saturday Ben was working. So by the time 5 o'clock hit I was fishing for ideas of what to do for another 3 hours til he got home. Bowling anyone?! Yep, we went bowling. I will be totally honest, I wasn't quite sure about taking 3 little kids to a bowling alley by myself . . . . but what choice did I have.

Mason was so excited. He hadn't ever been bowling (that he could remember). He totally got a hang of it, even though 1 time he tried kicking the ball down the alley. He ended up with a score of 85. Samantha loved it. She would throw the ball then dance around back to me. She was so cute. She ended up with a score of 83. They both loved it, and didn't want to leave. They could have bowled another game. But on to dinner. So I drove out to what I thought was Fazoli's but apparently it is gone. So then we drove out to Smokey Mountain Pizza, but when we pulled up it looked so busy and I didn't want to attack that. So the next best thing that was closet was McDonalds. It turned out to be a fun little outing with my kids. And after all that we still beat Ben home. CRAZY!!!!!

(Mason isn't mad he is just doing a funny cheeser smile)






Oh yea, my baby Luella. I didn't write anything about her. I almost forgot she was there cause she was so good the whole time. She just sat in her stroller, enthrolled, just watching Sam and Mason. This is just how she is all the time. My good little baby.


The other day after running errnads with Mason and Lu, we got home and I put both of them in the basement to play. I went upstairs to get some cookies out for Samantha's snack, then I heard some little whimpering. I came out of the kitchen and turned the corner to go down the stairs and this is what I found . . . . . I didn't even know that Lu could climb stairs. She had climbed 4 or 5 stairs, then somehow turned around and gotten stuck with her bum on the upper stair and her head, hands and feet on the lower stair. It was such a funny and cute sight that I had Mason run up and get my camera. Don't worry I sat there with my hands ready to catch my baby just in case she fell. But I got a picture, then I had to sit her up the right way to show how far up she was. It was the funniest thing to see.

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Luella is such a pretty little baby! :)