Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nothing Like Cousins!

My kids are so lucky that they have so many little friends to play with, and even luckier that they are their cousins. I am sad that my little Mason probably won't ever remember his little pal Jack, but we will keep pictures around to remind him of how much fun they had together.

Like when they ate chalk in Honey and Poppy's backyard.
They were always sharing whatever they had . . . chalk, cheetos, mason's binki that Jack loved to grab and see what Mason would do. It was so fun to see them together.
My sister Heather lives in Ohio, so Samantha and Mason don't get to see her kids Martha and brand new baby Alice very much. But Samantha asks for Martha every so often.
Samantha's two cousins Stillman and Bridger are adorable. They are such good sports, when they come play with Samantha, she usually wants to do something girly, and they play along.
(I hope their parents don't kill me for putting this picture of their matcho sons in dresses)
I have met some great girls since marrying into the Rich/Patterson family. And it definately helps that we have babies around the same time. It is so fun to get together with them and let Samantha play with some more of her "cousins" (sort of).
And then there is Corbin. Samantha and Corbin are so cute together. Whenever they see eachother they run and give eachother a big hug. (one of these times I'll have to get it on camera) They fight, but like most great friends, quickly make up and play some more!!!
I am just so greatful for such great families on both my side and ben's side. I love that my kids have cousins to grow up with. I'm excited for the friendships that they will form, and the fun experiences that they will have. Hopefully all of them together!!!
Girls, thanks for being such great mom's and great examples to me and my kids!!!










4 comments:

Lanae said...

Don't you just love cousins?? I love that picture of Mason and Jack. They are both such cute boys. And Corbin and Sam - such cute kids together. It was good to see you at lunch; we'll have to play more!

Tiffany said...

You are so darling! I just LOVE this post! Thanks for posting such cute pictures. I love the memory of Jack and Mason. They were little buds! But Corbin and Sami adore each other! Cousins are the best! Let's play!

Posh Ideas said...

I love the cute pic of the kiddos at Wheeler Farm. I love the abundance of little children, and I'm so gald we all have our kiddos close together even if they are
2nd cousins!

Anonymous said...

Your kids just keep getting more adorable all of the time. You are so lucky to have such a cool family to hang out with.