Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bobcat

I have wanted to post a blog about my favorite animal for quite a while. The bobcat and no I don't really like the animal but miss the throaty happy growl of my my nephew who I lovingly called Bobcat. Recently Jack 16 months young has been borrowed by his heavenly father. Jack who was most certainly an animal in this life has left tracks that we can only hope to follow. My heart breaks for my brother Coby and his wife Tiffany but our family takes comfort in knowing that Jack has permanent residence in our hearts and that his life although short was one of joy and happiness. He no doubt has been called back to serve a greater purpose and to watch over his mom dad and brother in this mortal life as an angel who had fulfilled his earthly mission. We love you Jack and know we will see you soon. On another note I would like to thank Wayne Burton Tiffany's dad for his poem entitled "Faith" I have read it many times in the last weeks and it has helped me understand the understandable. Thanks, and Jack we will always treasure your bobcat tracks...

0 comments: