Thursday, October 9, 2008

Samantha at 3

Samantha is really a spit fire. She is girl through and through. She loves me to do her hair like Cinderella or Gisell (from Enchanted). So we curl it and pin it up, and oh she loves it. She like Mason can fall asleep in the car, and stay alseep for a while. It doesn't look that comfortable, but she does it. Sam is pretty tough. She recently had a fall down some cement stairs and scraped up her face and hand. It was dramatic at the time, but afterwards, she'd tell you all about it. And she kept telling me that when she fell, her dad came and picked her up in his arms. I think her dad is her hero!!! Sam and Mason have alot of fun together (for the most part). They figured out this fun game where mason lays on a blanket and holds on for dear life and sam pulls him across the wood floor. They did this over and over and loved it. We had a great breakthrough. I found this fun candy machine and sam wanted some all the time, so I told her if she went potty she could have a quarter. And it worked, so now when she goes potty she says funny things like "that was a long one mom," when she pees and "goodbye mr. poop, see you tomorrow!" Kids really do say the funniest things. But it is so fun to have Sam. I can just tell that we are going to be good buddies. I love you so much sam, you are my little bugs!






5 comments:

Matt said...

Ben & whitney, I love your kids too and I can't tell you how much I love this post. Your kids are great and I hope that I can see Samantha pull Mason around on a blanket. Aren't kids creative. And I laughed right our loud when I saw the car seat sleeping picture of Mason. He's the best! I loved hanging out in St. George with you guys too!!

Posh Ideas said...

Way to go Sammy! We need to play soon. Whit way to go on all the blog updates!

Jake said...

You are referring to our cement stairs aren't you?? SO SORRY!! M and S are SOOO CUTE!!

Love all the pics!! Let's hang out soon!!

Melanie Bingham said...

Way cute kids! They are getting so big. The pic of Mason with the spikey hair I completely see Pat. that Samantha is beautiful! I'm might have to buy a candy machine to get Zoe to potty train...heaven help me!

Jessika said...

So cute! Thanks for the updates. I hope everything is going well for you and that your family is doing well.