Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mason at 1 1/2

Mason is such a fun kid. He is quite adventurous and not so much like his sister. He does so many funny things like when I get him dressed in the morning, he hates to get his clothes changed but when I say "let's put on your shoes and socks" he comes and sits right down. He loves wearing shoes. It is so fun to take his picture 'cause you can catch him doing so many funny things. I was vacuuming one day and found him on top of the table sitting in the middle eating some chereeos, he just looked at me and smiled. He loves to try and climb onto or into everything. He loves our dog Molly so much. He goes and just snuggles right up to her. When he is sad, he runs right to her bed and lays down, and just waits for Molly to come and lay by him. He is so good, especially when he sleeps. Ben says that he sleeps like his mom, the verdict is still out, but he sure looks cute. I love my little boy so much. It is fun having a girl, but oh those little boys just melt your heart.
Your mom and dad sure do love you dude!!!













0 comments: