Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'M GOING THERE SOMEDAY

Samantha has recently (as in the last couple weeks), started taking piano from Aunt Bekah. Samantha was so excited to be able to go out to her house. She lives out by the Oquirah Temple. The first week I took her out there we dropped Sam off and I took the other kids to McDonalds to get an ice cream and play. This week it was kinda cold outside, so I didn't want to get the kids out of the car, so we got out ice cream and drove over to see the temple. It is such a pretty temple. I've never been in myself, but hopefully I will be able to go inside and do some work. 
When we pulled up Mason and Lu were so excited. Mason asked if he could go in right then. I told him he needed to be a little bit older. Then he asked if I would go with him someday when he goes. I love to have these conversations with my kids. It will be such a fun and important day when I get to go to the temple with my little kiddies.


0 comments: