Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OCTOBER RANDOMS

We had a little cousins play date at Gardner Village while the witches were out. My kids loved it and they especially loved being there with their aunts and their cousins.




I took Luella and Chance shopping with me and Luella had a blast trying on the big girls shoes. She was trying to put on some knee high boots and trying to lift her leg up high enough to get her foot in. But the problem was her pants didn't give her enough give for her to do it. It was so funny. Right before we left she was dragging a little stool around the store and I kept asking her to stop and she kept on dragging it around. She wasn't very happy with me when I had to drag her out of the store.



We went and picked out pumpkins on a night when Ben was home with us (which are rare these days).








I took the 3 youngest to a little neighborhood play group. There was a candy scavenger hunt (ghost suckers that I told Mason had fallen from the sky), cookies to decorate, and snacks. Mason and Luella were so good.


I was trying do something while at my mom's house and I had Micah hold Chance for me. When I came back I had to take a picture, they looked so cute. Micah is getting ready to head out on his mission, so I wanted to take advantage of getting pictures with uncle Micah. Plus it is a rare thing to see Micah or Mckay holding any of the babies.

0 comments: