Sunday, November 27, 2011

So I hate to have this blog and not jot down all of the cute things that my kids say, and the cute things that they do. So here are a few that have happened recently.


On November 2nd (Luella's birthday), my mom called and left a birthday message for her. My mom was singing a personalized birthday song, it was so cute. When Luella heard the song she got the biggest smile on her face, and when it was all done she asked said "again". She loves it and it has been almost a month and she asks to hear it all the time. And not just one time, but over and over and over again. And she gets the cutest smile on her face. I love it!!!

On the same day I was getting Mason ready for school and I had told him I needed to write a check for him to take to school. He asked why we pay, who the money goes to and if they pay us back. I told him we pay because the teacher is teaching hi, and that the money goes to his teacher, and they don't pay us back in money but they pay us back in knowledge. I think he kinda understood. So I kept getting everything ready and watching for carpool to come. Carpool pulled up and I yelled for Mason to hurry up and come. He came around the corner from his room with his piggy bank, and I asked him what he was doing. He told me that he had to get some monies out to pay his teacher. oh my heck he is so cute! I told him that I would pay this time and he could save his money. He ran his piggy bank back and as he ran out the door I handed him the check and told him to make sure it got into his teacher's hands. He loves having an important job to do.

I just love my little kiddies so much and want to remember everything that happens.

1 comments:

rach said...

Ha ha I love the cute things kids say and do!!:) so fun!