Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'M THANKFUL FOR . . . . .

Thanksgiving was a bitter sweet one for me. When I was younger I LOVED Thanksgiving!!!!! It was a day to go watch my brother and cousins play football, hang out in the kitchen with my mom and dad while they cooked, and just be with my family. As I got older we added in going and serving somewhere, which I loved. This year Ben went into work for a few hours and my family went and served somewhere. SO that left me to hang out with my kids here at home. It was just such a strange thing. It more felt like a normal day. I went to the grocery store in the morning, did TONS of laundry, cleaned and cooked. I actually stayed in my jams basically all day. I was kinda in a bad mood, but I tell you what, the second I got around family it was such a great Thanksgiving. We headed to my moms and had dinner, played games and hung out. It was great.


There are so many things that I am thankful for. 2 of the more important/top of my list are the atonement and family. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me personally. I am not perfect by any means and I'm thankful that I have a chance to repent and work harder on my eternal goal. I am so thankful for family. The Rich's, the Ballstaedt's and my little Rich family. I really feel like I am nothing without my family. They are my best friends, they are everything to me. My kids adore Honey and Poppy and Grandma B and Grandpa. They eat up all of their aunts and uncles. When we aren't quite sure what to do or want to go somewhere, the first thing that comes to mind is going to see family. I am so thankful for my little family. Ben, Samantha, Mason, Luella and Chance. They are my everything. I love them so much. I have so many other things that I am thankful for, but these are my top 2 and I just thought I'd stick to that!

0 comments: