Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LU LU IS 2!!!!

The kids and I were flying solo on Luella's birthday so of course we headed to Grandma B's house. She is always awesome to take us in and feed us. And she helped me celebrate Lu's birthday. We had dinner and then Grandma B got out brownies and made it official with 2 candles and a Happy Birthday song. In this picture Luella looks exactly like me when I was little.


Luella as a new born

Luella at age 1

Luella at age 2

My little Lu Lu turned 2. The time has gone by so fast and she is growing up so fast.I remember the day I brought her home from the hospital. Mason and Samantha held you in their arms and you were so tiny. They were so in love with you, just like everyone who saw you and held you. You were such an easy baby and you are getting into such a fun toddler stage. Sometimes I look at my kids and just wish that I could pause time, or even rewind it and go back to when they were younger. Luella is at such a great age. She is talking a ton, she is repeating everything we say, she is just so fun. She loves purses and anything that can go into a purse. She loves coloring, especially on her and her brother Chance. She thinks it is awesome to draw on her face and on Chance's face with a pen like it is makeup. She loves to be a "big girl" and hang out with Sam and Mason and do anything that they are doing. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her dad. She is definately a daddy's girl, and she has Ben wrapped around her little finger. She is just so much fun. Everyone who sees her, talks to her, or is around her just loves her. She can be a little sassy sometimes, but I'm guessing that is just what comes when you are all girl.
Luella we love you and are so glad that you are a part of our little family!
Happy Birthday!

0 comments: