Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN FUN

There was alot of fun to be had this Halloween. We got together with Honey and Poppy the night and had a family party. My kids and I went to a Trunk or Treat with Grandma B, and then there is always the school parade and of course trick or treating. Samantha and Mason love dressing up in lots of different costumes, one for each party. Samantha was Belle and a butterfly. Mason was spiderman and batman. Luella was a "meow", actually a pink panther. And Chance was a toad. Luella LOVED her costume, she asked to wear it all the time the week before Halloween. She would walk around asking for her meow.












This is me and my kiddos at Samantha's school. I was hurrying as fast as I could to get to the parade, but I just wasn't fast enough. My mom, Honey and I missed cute Samantha walking through the parade. So we went inside and brought her out of class so we could see her cute costume and give her a hug and a kiss and of course get a picture.
This year Halloween was super fun. The kids loved it all, and they had so much fun trick or treating, I love the pure joy that they get from knocking on someone's door and getting candy.

0 comments: