Sunday, October 30, 2011

MASON'S FIRST PARTY



One day I picked Mason up from preschool and he told me that he was going to got to Austin's party. Sure enough, he had an invitation to a halloween party. It was so cute. He talked and talked about it, wondering when it was and where and when. He wanted to make sure that he hadn't missed it. So it worked out perfect when Samantha also had an invite to a party for the same night. I took Sam to her party and Mason, Luella, Chance and Mom went off to Mason's party. He wore his batman costume and brought his trick or treat sack. There were treats, a bouncy house, a pinata, and a candy hunt. I kinda had my hands full with Chance and watching Luella (but uncle Coby was a huge help with Lu). We stayed for a bit, Mason had some treats, got some little candies for his sack but then headed on our way.
After I left I sat in the car and wondered and hoped that he'd had a good time. That it was everything he wanted. That I hadn't rushed him out, but that he stayed long enough to have fun. I always worry and wonder if i let my kids have enough fun to their hears content. Or do I rush them out of parties cause mommy can't handle any more. Hopefully they don't notice and they always just have a ton of fun. But Mason was pretty excited to be going to a party!

0 comments: