Wednesday, May 18, 2011

RANDOM PICTURES

I know there are so many pictures of this cute little Chance, but they are all so dang cute I had to put all of them on.


Seriously I think this is where he lived for the first month or so. I would feed him and then lay him on my chest and he would snuggle up on my and fall asleep. It is so precious. I especially loved it when he would basically be bent in half with his feet up by his chest. So cute!


I love watching babies sleeping, and I love it when they look like they are so incredibly comfortable, hands behind the head and all.



This is my cute sister Rebekah. She is due May 30th with a little girl she is going to name Lucy. She looks so great pregnant, you would never know she only has a few more weeks.
This is my kids favorite spot, right in bed with Ben. All the kids love to get in bed with Ben and snuggle up with him in the crook of his arm.
It seriously makes me so dang happy to know that Mason has a little brother that will be his buddy. He has had fun with his sisters, but he will love having another guy in the family.







It was such great weather the first few weeks after I had Chance. Right after breakfast we would all go out on a walk around the neighborhood, even Molly. It felt so good to get out!







0 comments: