Saturday, May 14, 2011

PLAYING AT GRANDMA B'S

I just can't help but put these cute little pictures of Lu.
One of my favorite places to take my kids and hang out it Grandma B's house. I am IN LOVE with her house and her back yard. It was so well thought out, and my kids have such a blast playing back there. It is really enjoyable for me (selfishly) when we go to my mom's cause the kids can play in the yard together and I can pull up a chair and watch them and chat with my mom. Even if my mom is doing yard work, I just follow her around while she works (sometimes I jump in and help, but not this time) and we just chat. I have always loved coming and hanging out and chatting with my mom. So Ben and I took the kids over and my parents happen to be doing yard work, but that didn't stop up from just hanging out. We had fun jumping on the tramp, swinging, chilling on the hammock, playing in the sand box and riding bikes.

Since I wasn't much help chasing and playing with the kids (it had only been just over a week since I had Chance, Ben was great to play and entertain the kids).












I just had to add in this picture of a tower that my dad built out of building blocks and it was just in the middle of their family room floor. It was left up for over a week until Lu and Charly were trying to take it down.

0 comments: