Tuesday, September 14, 2010

COLORS

So remember the boy band Colors? Well, after a 10 year sebatical they are back!!! My sister Jessica found out they were coming to the Sandy Amphitheater last weekend and called to see who wanted to go and get tickets. It ended up being Jessica, Rebekah and Me. We sat on the lawn, ate some treats and enjoyed some great music. Jessica was definately into the band more than Bekah and me. 10 years ago she would go to all of their concerts, has all of their CD's and had/has a major crush on the drummer. She calls him her boyfriend (cause she couldn't remember his name, it's Ryan). I swear the drummer in all bands is always the cutest. He even came up into the audience super close to where we were sitting. Way fun. After the concert we were walking out and saw some people gathering around Ryan the drummer, so I talked my sisters into going up and saying hi, and getting a picture. We were glad we did, cause he is so cute! It was such a fun Girls Nite!!! I love hanging out with my sisters!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whit, thank you for posting. If I were to post about our GNO, it would look exactly like yours..so, I'll just put a link to you your blog from mine. ;) -Rebekah