Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mason's Birthday Pictures

Mason was perma happy on his birthday. I was out of town for the weekend, and I got back home right after church and Mason ran out to the car, gave me a huge hug as I wished him a happy birthday. It was so cute to see him so excited! We had both of our families over for dinner and cake and ice cream. I tried to explain to Mason days prior and even right before the party that he would get some presents from mom and dad, probably Honey and Poppy and Grandma and Grandpa but probably no one else. But I assured him that everyone would sing Happy Birthday to him. I just didn't want him to think that everyone was going to give him a present, because it was enough for everyone to just come to the party. He had so much fun with Sam and Corbin. They are so cute together. After the party he told me that it was the best day ever. 
Thanks to everyone in our families for coming and celebrating with us. Mason LOVED it.



















0 comments: