Sunday, March 11, 2012

MASON TURNS 5

I just thought it would be fun to see how Mason has grown up and changed over time.

Mason in 2007 as a newborn

 Mason in 2008

 Mason in 2008 1st birthday

Mason in 2009 2nd birthday

Mason in 2010 3rd birthday

Mason in 2011 4th birthday

Mason in 2012 5th birthday

I took Mason to the doctors and of course, he is a big 5 year old. The dr told me that at the rate he is growing, he will be 6 ft 3 in. Mason was about 45 lbs and 45 inches (about). He is one tall boy. He is so dang coordinated. He can fly one of those remote control airplanes better than most adults (he landed it on the ledge in between our living and dining room), he loves anything remote control. He must be related to Ben. he is super good at sports . . . shooting hoops, soccer, hitting the baseball, catching the football. It just seems like anything boyish, he can do it. He is growing up so much, he has his moments of the whining and crying, but don't we all. He is getting better and better at his letters (the alphabet), for school. We practice them daily, writing them and going over flash cards. He LOVES his siblings! He teases them a lot, but he also cares so much for them. He and his dad have a special bond, when I can't reach Mace, Ben can. Mason definately has his sweet moments to me. I love it when he tells me he loves me, and that he wants to live with me forever, and when he prays that he doesn't have to get married and live with a wife. It is all so sweet. He is such a sweet, high energy boy, and I love him so much. I am so lucky to have this special little spirit in my care!
Happy Birthday Mason, I love you forever and ever and always!

0 comments: