Thursday, November 12, 2009

Say "Hello" to your new sister!!!

We got home and my mom and Mason were waiting (hiding) for us. Mason looked like such a big kid. I couldn't believe it. But he imediately wanted to see his new baby sister and hold her. He asked if he could kiss her and we told him only on the head. So from then on she always has crusties in her hair from being loved so much!!!Proud big brother!!!
He can't quite say Luella, so he says Lulella or Bulella. It is so cute.
Grandma B with #8 grand baby

Samabtha was at school when we came home, but I've never seen her run so fast into the house. She was yelling my baby is here! She ran in and hopped right onto the couch ready for us to put her in her arms. Doesn't she look so cute and just so happy to be holding her sister.
Samantha is always checking on Luella for me and bringing me diapers when its time to change her diaper. And Sam really always asks if she can walk around with Luella in her arms, but I told her she is to little right now. It seems like just barely I was bringing Sam home from the hospital (Sam and Luella were both the same size), and now she is 4 1/2 and such a big girl. Amazing how time flies.


I just thought this was so cute how Luella was sleeping. One leg up on the other. She is such a good baby. Of course the first few nights we were figuring out eachothers sleeping patterns, but she just sleeps and eats, literally. I am so blessed to have such a mellow baby right now. She must have known Samantha and Mason's personalities before she came to us.

One day whiel Sam was at preschool, Mason asked to hold Luella. He hopped into the chair an just held her and kissed her for a good 20 minutes. Everytime I tried to take her, he said "few more minutes"! He is so cute with her. And the whole time he was holding her she was sleeping, but Mason was talking to her and she was getting big smiles on her face. It could have been gas, but I'm going to say that she knew exactly who was holding her, and she was just loving it. Besides, it was Mason who told me that we were having a girl.


I just love my little kids and can't believe that I have these 3 kids under my watchful care.
From a family of 4 to a family of 5 just like that!!!

1 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats! She is darling. I think she has more hair than Savannah. We can't wait to meet her!!! Let me know if you need help with your kids.