Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hospital Pics

Here are some pictures from the hospital.




We found out that the hospital doesn't do the newborn pics anymore. So Ben and I decided to try at it and get a cute little picture of Luella. Well, this is what we could come out with because she would not leave her head straight forward, it was always turning to the side. But oh doesn't she look so precious!!!



Thanks to everyone who came and visitied our little Luella!!! We had a pretty good stay in the hospital. Labor was awesome and quick. We got to celebrate Ben's birthday the day after, and it was actually nice that is was just the 2 of us hanging out all day. And even better was that we could spend the whole time just holding and loving our new little baby. Thanks to my mom and Joanne for helping out with the kids. I know it is alot of work, believe me . . . . I know! But I really appreciated knowing that they were so well taken care of. And now after Luella and me being so well taken care of at the hospital it's time to go home and introduce her to Samantha and Mason. And now begins the battle of being outnumbered by your kids. Good luck to us.

0 comments: