Sunday, July 31, 2011

A MONTH WITH FAMILY

Heather and Joe and their 3 cute kids came in to town to visit this summer. It was so fun to have some more little cousins to play with, and of course it was a blast to be with Heather. I basically put as much of my life on hold so that I could spend most of my waking moments with her. We did a lot of hanging out at Grandma B's house, a little at my house and some at Bekah's pool. It was just so fun and went way too fast.

Here are the cute kids watching a movie at Grandma B's later in the afternoon to have a little bit of down time after playing hard in the backyard.


We hung out at my house a bit, but Heather's kids were so terrified of Molly, that we had to lock her up and make sure they knew for sure she wasn't going to get them. But they had fun painting nails, playing in the back yard, dressing up and of course winding down with a good movie.





Grandma B got out some of her fun hats for all the little kids to try on and play around in. It was so cute to watch them prance around. Luella got a hold of the Mr Potato head kit and tried wearing the earings herself. It was so funny.












So when I leave my little Chance in his bouncer, and if I leave for even a sew minutes, this is usually what I come back to. Samantha loves to cover him up and make sure that he has all of his favorite things around him (even if he doesn't know they are his favorite yet), it was so hilarious when I came back and found him like this.

Grandma B's again, popsicles and playing in the yard.







We were in the house and the kids got down a blanket and started dragging each other back and forth on it. They were having so much fun.









Heather and I made the cutest patriotic shirts for the grandkids. They were so dang cute and fun to make. All the kids looked adorable. I was kinda glad that Heather forgot red white and blue so we could make them.
It was such a treat to have Heather and her kids here. I love seeing her and loved all the time that we spent together. And my kids are still asking about Martha, Alice and Jonathon. Such cute little cousins!!!

0 comments: