Sunday, July 24, 2011

JEMCO FAMILY REUNION

So we headed to bear lake for the Jemco family reunion. There were alot of fun things going on and it happened to be that Ben was one of the guys in charge, so that also made me in charge. It was fun to be up there with my kids, they have been loving the lake this summer.


















Lance has been so sweet to Mason this summer. (Mason justs adores him, and Lance has been so sweet to him)





There was an incredible tea party put on by some of the aunts. Samantha loved it, and had so much fun dressing up and playing "grown up" for a little bit.

Oh my gosh I just love this face!!!!! Seriously I just can't get enough of him!

This picture is so beautiful of Samantha, I can't believe how much she is growing up. She keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Chance was just loving this swing, just hang out and chill there.

We made tye dye shirts, and the kids loved them. They had a lot of fun making them with us.













Bear Lake has been awesome. My kids love going there and when it is time to go home, they are absolutely devastated. They both actually asked if we could live there. How cute!

0 comments: