Friday, July 8, 2011

CHANCE'S 2 MONTH APT


I seriously can't believe that my baby is already 2 months old. It has gone so dang fast, and it is so sad. I have really been able to enjoy him and just snuggle and love him like crazy, but 2 months, wow. He is such a good baby. He has been sleeping basically through the night since he was about 4 weeks, which is really nice cause the other kids are up randomly in the night. He takes good naps during the day, and really just eats and sleeps.


I took him in for his 2 months apt and he has grown so much. He is 11.2 lbs and 23 inches long. He has the most beautiful blue eyes (at least for now) and I hope they stay that way. He doesn't look much like the other 3, he is his own little person. He has the cutest little puppy dog cry/whimper. Don't get me wrong, he can really cry. But for the most part he does this little whimper cry that sounds like a little puppy. It is so cute, I I love to listen to it ( I know that sounds weird). So when he got his little shots at the doctors, he majorly cried at first, and then he just whimpered and did his puppy cry. It was so sad and so cute at the same time.

The other kids love to sit and love him. When Samantha hears him crying, she will go in and give him his binki to try and calm him down. Mason loves to come by him and stroke his head and tell me how cute he is. And Luella will walk up to me and in her cute little voice say "hold him" with her arms out ready for me to give her the baby. I just love that all of the kids love him so much. It has been such a relief that none of the kids have really felt that out of place with the new addition. I am just loving Chance and just trying to enjoy every single moment!!!!!

0 comments: