Monday, May 28, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY

My sister Rebekah and I decided to go visit our Grandma and Grandpa Ballstaedt's graves for Memorial Day. It had been quite a few years since I had been there. We got there and I had also forgotten how big the whole cemetery was. It took a long time to walk over to the area we thought it was and then to actually find their spot took some hunting. We finally found it. We gave the kids some paper and crayons and color a picture while they were there. The kids didn't really get it or understand, but it was nice to go. My grandparents were such incredible people. The gospel was so important in their lives, and they did such a great job of teaching their kids and letting their family know they loved them. It was a nice day to remember my grandparents!







0 comments: