Saturday, May 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANCE

Happy Birthday my little Chancey Baby!!!!! I can't believe he is already 1, time flies so fast. We spent the morning at one of Mason's soccer games with Honey and Poppy. Then after the game we flew kites for a bit, then after all that was said and done, we had our little, and I mean very little birthday bash at Grandma B and Granpa's house. We even had some brownie cake to celebrate. It was such a chill little birthday but it was perfect. 
I love Chance so much, he has been such a blessing in our family. Samantha, Mason and Luella just adore him so much, and Ben and I LOVE him to pieces. Happy Birthday Chancey Baby, I love you!!!!!





There is a first for everything, so how about a lollipop for the first time
on his first birthday. He was loving it so much, and he made such a mess.















0 comments: